Dec 6, 2010

Sunday Fun Day with my Foster Family!

Hey Guys! It's me: Maks! Thanks for NOSING around my blog :) My foster family and I were playing in the first snow this winter - mom says we need to move south - but my sporty coat keeps me JUUUUST warm enough to have some fun in this stuff!

Fiona and I had to walk around the ENTIRE yard just to be sure we sniffed all the new goods.

My foster mom thinks I could be a doggie model. Not sure what that is, but don't YOU think I look good in this coat?!


















My mom said I'm also doing a lot better with my "recall". I used to just trot around outside until I was finished. I think now maybe I'm getting better at coming when called. She sure got my attention here!
And since she's a pretty nice mom I figured I'd go check out what she wanted. Turns out she just wanted to give me some LUVIN :)
Well folks, that's it for this week. I'm tired from playing in the snow and learning how to come when called and doggie modeling is exhausting! So I'm gonna go dream of birdies, toys and my super special forever family. Goodniiiiiight!!!
paws & kisses - Maks

0 comments: